Monday, July 22, 2013

Red 2 Tweeting !!!

Inspired by a current movie RED 2... I decided to feature another Red 2... a red bird tweeting (singing !!!). From my desk beside a window,  I glanced at this red breasted bird, perched up on a tree, without a "care" of the 35C degree temperature outside.  AmyHNanni, warned me over the phone that the "temperature feel" has reached 45C degrees (humidex), as she hurries out of her home to do volunteer work at the Italian Senior's Home for the Aged.

Me???  I volunteered to take out my camera.  Categorized as a Red Robin, for the lack of knowledge of  International Bird Watchers, the bird was singing, tweeting to me... "you lazy bones, come & enjoy the sunshine!".  No way... I will not dislodge myself  from my chair and the coolness of my home.  Instead, I took 2 shots of the red Robin from the glass window, hoping that the pictures will turn out well.  My camera did a good job... no reflections! Camera has no zoom lens either!



I wish for a new and better camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment