Friday, August 24, 2012

Despedida - May, 2012

I feel funny posting despedida pictures of long ago, as I check the travel schedule for an upcoming trip, received in the mail today.

I was charmed by friends in Baguio to share a few more laughs before I leave.  GloV starts planning a gathering and cordially offered her place for the venue. [[TY a lot! ]] Sharing un-ending stories of high school escapades as we devour more food (inabraw, puto bumbong, pina-paitan, egado etc), I will miss my friends and the food they offer.





  Danny, Vicky, Patrocinio, Winnie, Estela, Cres Mary,
Louee, Ping, Aurora, GloV & Zuri (Glo's grand daughter)
To you friends in Baguio and to the many of my classmates of '62 who hosted many pre and post reunion activities, my un-ending thanks.  To Louee, a friend of Class62, for the many early mornings and late nights, to accommodate our class62 in many ways than I can remember,  I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment