Sunday, August 26, 2012

Comment - " Last of a Series" Post

Filipina Estepa
Sunday, August 26, 2012 4:00:53 AM

My, my, you brought tears as i was going over the vast experiences we had. It so happens that Louee is in an internet cafe and i thought of using one of the booths. kanina pa ako nagkakamali. kaya it takes me an hour writing. Ay apo, nagrigat ketdin ti hindi hi-tech.

We had a great time, so short a time, but we have shared tremendous and gigantic bondings, laughters and experiences in the Ilocos, La Union and our own Baguio City.

Click to Enlarge
(Pic from ATL collection)

I hope you come back next year and we fly to the south and see the Philippines at its best.

Thank you , thank you for your centered feature about me during my bday. I thank you for your thoughtfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment