Thursday, July 23, 2009

Email Responses from Thailand

Email to Renato, July 22, 2009:
It gave me goose pimples to hear from dear old mates from BCHS. For sure I won't miss the 2012 re-union and my frist time to attend and visit our beloved old school.

I was there in the border of Canada & USA last November, 2008 (having frost bites) when I visited one project at Halton Hills. I might go the New York this year to conduct site visit on our project "ASTORIA 2" Power Plant as my company is just completing the fabrication stage here in Thailand.

I am just lucky enough to be stationed here in Thailand and can visit RP more often. I went home for the Holy Week (last April, 2009) and stayed at "The Manor" in John Hay. My family enjoyed their stay there as you can still smell the Pines, do morning walks along the trails just like the old days.

I just started reading the BCHS Class 62 blogs and its very interesting & informative of the whereabouts of our classmates.
*
Email to Aurora, July 22, 2009
Nice to hear from class 62. I haven't attended any alumni homecoming activities at BCHS, but usually go up to Baguio City during my vacation to RP.

Thanks for your effort to contact me and see you at the Golden Jubilee

No comments:

Post a Comment