Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mangus !!!

Did I tell you that I have been exercising?  My newly found Akongs & Amas are not helping me in getting fit for my trip.  I sometimes suspect that they do not want me to go to China, their country.

Today, I got these... my Chinese friends call "mangus"

I said:  Mangosteen !!!

I never had mangosteen before, although I have seen them in the grocery store or even in Baguio, long before I came up North ( I think!).  Never had them and I did not know what to expect.  In my ignorance, as soon as I cut one up & assumed I needed to eat the whole thing including the seeds, I ate the whole bag of 6 in a flash!!!. Pictured here are 5, but my kodak moment was remembered after I ate one!  For me, it tasted OK, but will never replace Lanzones in its place.

Back to my Akongs & Amas: Maybe, they know something that I do not know yet.  Maybe, these "mangus" will help me loose my belly fat !!!

Wishing for two things at the moment: 1st, I wish they can tell me why they keep giving me these food [s] to eat.  2nd, I wish they will keep it coming !!!  I want to test the DRAGON fruit next, but, I am a cheapie, I do not wish to buy for myself.  Besides, I think it is better if it is received from someone else... It brings GOOD LUCK ( I made that up!). LOL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment