Monday, April 22, 2013

Wizard of Oz @ The Ed Mirvish Theater

Amelia graciously picked up dinner @ The Senator's (I am not sure if this restaurant has been named after the famous Canadian Hockey Team or as the words imply...The Senators on Parliament Hill),  followed by an Andrew Lloyd Webber's new production of  The Wizard of Oz April 18th


(L-R): Amy, GloV, Aurora
taken after the show @ The Ed Mirvish Theater, Old Toronto
I truly believe that if I was better prepared, I would have taken more pictures than what have been emailed to me by GloV's son-in-law Rolly Difuntorum.  In deference to Rolly's working schedule, I can only say Thank You for downloading these pictures in a hurry in order to meet the deadline I had set to wish GloV:

a  SAFE  FLIGHT  home !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment