Friday, August 31, 2012

Souvenir Program/Update from Tammy

A recent email from Tammy...shareable and postable on blog 
I have sent my "thank you" to Vickie immediately after receipt of the souvenir book. Also asked Winnie to express my gratitude.

I am still quite involved in the Bataan projects. Hopefully, I will be able to free myself from their umbilical cords in the next month or so. I am being poked constantly by my conscience (& my pockets) for leaving my bitter half all alone in the house whenever I leave for the jobsite. More so if typhoons come, the rains are incessant and flood waters rise. Ah, the memories of Ondoy.

Surely, I relish the memory of the recent reunion. It was a very refreshing change of ambiance, a wonderful wisp of fresh air, a wholesome break from the stressful daily grind. And, there were you and Mellicent! After all these years, you really have not changed. Luv ya, pren! Kaya lang, parang bitin. May kulang. May hinahanap pa ako.

I certainly would love being with you again. I would like to be able to secure our visas to visit the Land of Promise(?). It would be appreciated very much if the American consul would take me out from their roster of "undesirables".

However, in hindsight, I would like to believe that the consul was after my well-being when he denied my visa application. He perhaps wanted to protect my sanity. After watching videos from " top 20", "you tube" and other sites on how Americans have fun and live (ruin?) their daily lives, I come to realize how great it is to be here at home, far from the maddening American crowd. But upon the prodding of my brothers and sister, we'll file our applications again.

Xerxes? I have not heard a thing. I have poked a few friends who are able to probe around San Fernando but so far are unsuccessful. He has made himself quite rare as a lotto jackpot.

Yes, I follow the blog. Religiously. Quietly. I appreciate what you are doing. Maybe, perhaps, one day, I'll send you something to blog about.
I have been the focus of your attention for quite sometime na.  It is time to say Ciao, Armingol

No comments:

Post a Comment