Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Comment - Post August 15, 2012

FROM:   Ben C. Abellera
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:44:12 PM

You are giving us a virtual tour through interesting photo-essays of the adventures of the six Ilocos trekkers (your version of our Palawan Magnificent Six), and lots of thanks for that! Regarding the sinanglao and the other delicious meals you've been enjoying thereabouts, I'm reminded very pleasantly of our Country Club dinner on May 6. What a sumptuous spread that was, with the best sashimi I've ever had! Thanks, Ping, for making the venue available....it does pay to have connections, because otherwise no dice.

Another very pleasant surprise was when I received in the mail several days ago the Class 62 photo album -- with me on the cover! A million thanks to Vicky Villarde Estepa and all those who made this possible. Of course, I'm on the cover of only my copy of the photo album, but at least I'm on the cover of something -- a first-in-my-lifetime circumstance, and most likely the last time I'll be on the cover of anything! So all the more reason to feel jubilant and really special!

Fly high, Citi Hi! Soaring through, Class 62!

No comments:

Post a Comment