Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eduardo Tuldague

Connection to EDUARDO TULDAGUE confirms location to be London. Waiting for more information from relations.

Hydie Tuldague January 18 at 8:18am
Hello po! I'm his sister-in-law. He's in London with his family. Unfortunately wala po silang facebook. But I will try to let him know.

Jessie Tuldague January 17 at 6:30am
My father is Eduardo Tuldague Sr., more than 60 yrs. old. I'm not sure if he had his schooling at Baguio City High School. I'll try to ask if i have the chance to visit him coz we're far living from each other.

Jessie Tuldague January 16 at 3:55am
He might be my father.

2 comments:

  1. I am his son and I am the one living in London. My Dad is living at our home province cheerishing mother earths' challenges for he is a farmer. I am the junior so we have the same name (he is the senior) Dad once told me that he attended schooling in the good old Baguio City High School where he did graduate. I'll tell him about this. At what yeaar he graduated?, I don't know yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked you graduation list for class 1962, I believe it does refers to my dad. After a long stint overseas he retired and went back to his roots.

    ReplyDelete