Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rebecca Nisperos Feria (Then & Now)









Pic 4 - Eldest Daughter w/Family
*
Pic 5 - 2nd Daughter w/Family
*
Compliments of Rebecca N Feria
*
Greetings to Class of ’62! It’s been a while.
After CTHI, I took up pre-nursing at SLU. I was accepted for my internship at the De Ocampo Memorial Hospital College of Nursing in Manila and graduated in 1967. I soon took my board exam and obtained my license as a Registered Nurse. After a year of working in Manila, I decided to work in America under the Exchange Nurse Program at the University of Pennsylvania and University of Virginia.
*
I moved to San Diego, California in 1970 to join my uncle and family. Here is where I met Alex Feria, a USN stationed in San Diego (he’s from San Felipe, Zambales). We’ve been married since 1975 and have three daughters now ages 33, 30, and 25. We also have three grand-daughters, two of them are 2 1/2 years old and the other is 6 months. We are still living in San Diego. I’ve been working at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center as an RN for 22 years now and plan to retire by next year.

We are enjoying life and love to travel. We will be going on a European cruise for two weeks in October. Also, we will be visiting Las Vegas for my birthday on November 14 where we will meet with my brother (Willy Nisperos, class ’65, from London) and my sister (Jovy Nisperos Torraca, class of ’60, from Nebraska).
*
Thank you Aurora for e-mailing me and for all those who contributed in searching classmates globally. It’s a really wonderful idea in preparation for the upcoming Golden Jubilee reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment