Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Marcelito Edralin & Family






*
*
*
*
*
*
*

A year after graduating from Baguio Colleges Foundation, I was recruited to the United States Navy, July 1967. I got married in 1969 to my high school sweetheart, Nollie Avila, also from Baguio. We are blessed with 2 beautiful children, Eric &Liza and 4 grandchildren. Retired in 1988, after 22 years in the service, I am presently working with the US Postal Service. I am hoping to retire by the end of next year. Becky Nisperos-Feria, Aida Prado-Singson, Jessie Rio and Tony Siapno were all my neighbors in Baguio.
Pic 1 - Mars, Nollie and grand daughter Dakotah (Lisa)
Pic 2 - Nollie and Mars with grand children (Eric)
Pic 3 - Nollie and Mars @ The Manila Hotel, May 2009
Pic 4 - Our children, Eric and Liza
Pictures - compliments of Marcelito Edralin

No comments:

Post a Comment