Sunday, August 2, 2009

Theodore Ganasi Residing in RP

This is an email response to my usual email in finding classmates:
S. Ganasi, August 1, 2009
i am the guy you are looking for. i am permanently residing in the p.i. used to be in montreal quebec. nice to hear from you guys. thanks. sad to hear the guys who went ahead of us..
Aurora Lambino , Today at 4:29pm
(link to TEDDY): WOW, that was a great hit... connection was right on. I have been looking for you for a few years now, based on a conversation I had with Freddie Veraque (now in Virginia Beach, VA)..he requested for me to find you as both of you seem to have attended provincial sports competitions together during hi school. Can you email me your mailing & email address?? or ask SEMONA to make the communications going? As soon as I know your email addy.. I will send you a list of classmates, their addresses/tels. Go ahead and make contact. If you are in Baguio, join the regular get togethers they have. Herminigildo Limpin was also last located in Lavalle (or Montreal), but I can not find any connection yet. Have you ever seen him?

No comments:

Post a Comment