Friday, August 28, 2009

The Emergence of Teresita Basa-Lozano

My brother Basilio got in touch with me yesterday and told me that some friends from high school are trying to locate me. I am very excited to know all about you after all these years. I am married and have two children . One 36 years old & the other 29 years old. I have four grandchildren 1 boy & three girls. All my family is in California.
*High School Picture*
After I graduated from high school , my dad & grandpa petitioned me. I arrived in the US, Septermber,1964. I live in SACRAMENTO, CA. My grandpa (rest his soul) sent me to school, graduated and landed a job at United Airlines for 6 years then got married and had two children. I am looking forward to hearing from all of my friends @ BCHS.

For confidentiality purposes, tel#, address, email info will NOT be published on the blog. Please check details on circulated list attached to group email August 28th.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Teresita - With much effort and persistence from Aurora(our Class62 Blog Admin), it is fun to hear from everyone and hope you will continue to stay posted on the blog and give more updates.We all hope to meet in 2012 - Baguio - Class62 50th reunion. Please try to locate other classmates and send us current photos. Feel free to make inquiries of whoever you think of-Cheers,Amelia Hamada - Nanni

    ReplyDelete