Monday, June 29, 2009

Email Excerpt(s) from Australia

Evelyn Pangan-Garaicoa writes:
I am taking this opportunity to catch up as much as I can for now. Soo..so.. happy to hear from you, I am really so fond of everyone. Thanks and the best part of all this is, it seems that we are all connected without even realizing that we have treasured the friendships that we all had and never thought of, one way or the other.

I came to Australia in 73. Yes, met my husband here. Yes, we are relations via Armingol's wife. My cousin and Armingol's wife are sister in laws. I remember Angelica, my neigbhour in Camdas. Mrs Bangaoet - I used to always share a little goss with me whenever we were riding the jeepney or I see her gardening, as i would greet her. Juluis Valdez - was in the Navy, he sent me a post card and not sure where he got my Phils address but was my neighbour as well, so the post card was a surprise. Then after a few years, the sad news of him passing away.. Jamelita Tolentino - i do remember her. Leda Parraan - yes,we do. Please send my regards to Amelia and Leda, when you have the chance to say hello again.

I had a long catch up via phone with Raquel Langit last night 24/6 9 (she called) and we intend to meet each other one day. Will keep you posted on that as well. Will share our goss after our catch up. Meanwhile, regards to everyone... cheers.... Will surely keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment