Saturday, June 6, 2009

BCHS Class 62 Funds


Our official "Thank You" to Gali for the Fund donation !!!

Marcial writes:
I have acknowledged the whole fund of P32,206.33 from Vicky and now it's in the Export and Industry Bank, Baguio Branch, Session Road, Baguio City with Account No. 22070****6 in my name "Marcial V. Esquejo" For BCHS Class 62. I will send another acknowledgement of the P10,000.00 donation of Gali thru his email address.

I suggest that we inform all concerned on whatever plans we have for 2012 as well as on who are in charge and who shall be working. I have been designated custodian of the fund but not everyone is aware of this, I hope I am officially assigned with the task.
source: email, maresquejo@yahoo.com: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 12:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment