Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saipan, MP Connection

Hafa Adai (Hello), Glad you included my Manang FE in the list of classmates, already called by the Lord & are HOME WITH HIM. Thank you.

I am following communication going on with class 62. Sometimes, laugh with your letters. Keep connecting all ’62 class. Admire your diligence. 'Am one reader who enjoy it. When I read about the reunions, it reminds me of the time I had to reroute my trip from Japan to P.I. (instead of Japan to Seattle), to go back & keep Manang FE. 'Met Marcial at Manila Dom Airport, who informed others re: passing of Manang. 'Admire Baguio group. Once they know someone is in town, they arrange place & time to meet. During my time, we met @ Evelyn Pangan’s house in Lucban. Evelyn was also home from Australia. Luz (Buccat@pticom.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment